Dish HD aka Dish HDLITE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

glennh73

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 26, 2005
VOOM:
Animania
EquatorHD
Family Room
Film Fest
GamePlay
Gallery
HD News
Fu
Monsters
Rave
Rush
Treasure
Ultra
World Cinema
World sport
UHD
Home and Garden HD
Food HD…
Look at all this HDLITE goodness and all you need is to pay 49 bucks for this MPEG 2 ahm i mean MPEG 4 Receiver and just pay maybe $5 bucks more a month.
ESPN 2 for now non HDLITE!
First off about the Charlie Chat was it me or was he like rubbing it in our noses about how great HD is on Dish?
So my thought is since all these new HD channels are really MPEG 2 and HDLite, expect for ESPN2 does it piss you off that we wil get the freaking Home an Garden HD an Food HD but they cant just drop them and give us Some of the Voom in real HD?
So whats does everyone think now that we seen the Chat?

Last edited:
It's bullsh** but what can you HONESTLY do? not even a mention about the rez question. Still either it's Dish hd lite, Or Direct TV hd lite correct? Cable is not even an option because they too do hd lite and cost about 25 to 30 dollars more for even less variety hjers in the DC area.

At least Dish HD has more HD Lite options than DIrect HD so my doing will be that I will wait a week and then call and upgrade my 811. There really are no other options than to keep complaining. am I correct?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts