Dish HD Demo channel different?

Jeffdbs

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 28, 2003
Notice advertising on the 61.5 Dish HD Demo channel. When did the change take place?

And who said that there would be no additional new HD programming added to Dish Network soon? ;)

I think they saw Scott's avatar and said, "Hey, we can do that!"

Coming soon: Gas Log FireplaceHD™

Has anyone noteced the aquarium scense that run in the AM, before the old loop starts? There is advertising with it. I dig the Jazzy tunes in the Am ;)

I also read somewhere that the Sears HD channel might be on Dish but couldn't find more about it. I went to the store didn't feel like asking someone where it was coming from. I think it might just be fed from a computer, but a bunch of stores are using that same vegas.com demo program. I think it's a computer.

BFG said:
I wish I could see it, Could some take some pictures for me? Thanks.
Sure...

Attachments

• Dish-Ch9443-Demo1.jpg
    Dish-Ch9443-Demo1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 365
  • Dish-Ch9443-Demo2.jpg
    Dish-Ch9443-Demo2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 278
  • Dish-Ch9443-Demo3.jpg
    Dish-Ch9443-Demo3.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 269
  • Dish-Ch9443-Demo4.jpg
    Dish-Ch9443-Demo4.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 255
The pictures would probably look better with a tripod and a newer camera. The fish are moving too much to grab a good shot.

Hey, have a great 2005, everyone!

Foxbat said:
Coming soon: Gas Log FireplaceHD™

Thats funny...one of the local channels around here went off the air on Christmas Eve until around noon on Christmas Day. While they were off the air, the channel was just broadcasting a looping video of some gas logs! The program guide even showed is as a program called "Gas Logs" I remembered seeing this post and had to laugh! :D

A couple of the Fox Sports channels were showing Yule Logs on TV (must be some old WPIX fans in programming there on those stations... WPIX used to do that all the time when I was a kid on Christmas Eve.)

BobMurdoch said:
A couple of the Fox Sports channels were showing Yule Logs on TV (must be some old WPIX fans in programming there on those stations... WPIX used to do that all the time when I was a kid on Christmas Eve.)
It was even the same tape with the same tunes. :)

have you always had it?

Can you see other channels from 61.5 on your HD receiver?

Perhaps you need to run a check switch?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)