Dish Install finally

And why is that?
If you have super joey, that means you have Hopper sling or Hopper 2000
The duo hub works no meter which cable is connected to port 1 or 2.
Only for Hopper 3 the cable need to be in the first LNB port.

You better call customer support at least 24h before the install.

That is not true. Port 1 on the LNBF has to go to Port 1 on the duo hub and port 2 to port 2. I assume that as a dish sub you have access to the portal so you might want to go do a little research.

As far as asking for an upgrade, you can ask and he can get dash on the phone but be ready to probably have to pay an upgrade fee. Typically they want $150 upgrade fee but they usually quickly cut that in half.

That is not true. Port 1 on the LNBF has to go to Port 1 on the duo hub and port 2 to port 2. I assume that as a dish sub you have access to the portal so you might want to go do a little research.

As far as asking for an upgrade, you can ask and he can get dash on the phone but be ready to probably have to pay an upgrade fee. Typically they want $150 upgrade fee but they usually quickly cut that in half.

Either port works in either port, whether for 2 H1's or H2's or a Super Joey in the mix.

Either port works in either port, whether for 2 H1's or H2's or a Super Joey in the mix.
When the duo hub came out, before we were told the 1 to 1, 2 to 2, guys were having a lot of problems with Super Joeys, until the cabling was changed. Since the Hybrid components came out, I can tell you in the field I have seen a lot of jobs with Super Joey Signal loss - until the way cabling was changed to how I posted here.

Why?? I have no idea. I only know what I've experienced. Possibly same as the way the cabling on a DPP500+ to a 42 Switch has to be done in a specific way or that you only use 2 lines from LNBF to Switch on an Eastern Arc

When the duo hub came out, before we were told the 1 to 1, 2 to 2, guys were having a lot of problems with Super Joeys, until the cabling was changed. Since the Hybrid components came out, I can tell you in the field I have seen a lot of jobs with Super Joey Signal loss - until the way cabling was changed to how I posted here.

Why?? I have no idea. I only know what I've experienced. Possibly same as the way the cabling on a DPP500+ to a 42 Switch has to be done in a specific way or that you only use 2 lines from LNBF to Switch on an Eastern Arc

I too have a lot of experience in these installations and you'll forgive me if I believe my own experience rather than what you're posting here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)