dish just scared my landlord into not doing the 811 upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rabbitt83

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
oak park michigan

dish just scared my landlord into cancel the hd 811-211 upgrade when the employeee tonya EMPLOYEE1iL told her that they would charge her card if she did not return the recevier,, my landlord was only putting her card up to exclange the 811 for the 211 , i told her they would not charge her card , this lady told her they would charge her card and it was not a simple upgrage, im pissed, i had promiced her they would not charge her card and dish screwed another person

It is a simple upgrade, and what the csr told her is infact correct and true for dish as with any company that leases any product. If you dont return a leased item you will get charged for it, if you dont return a rented product you will get charged for it, if you dont send in an exchange item you will get charged for it plain and simple. In all actuality you told your landlord the incorrect information and are inpart responsible for her decision to cancell the upgrade because you contradicted the csr and put doubt into your landlords mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)