DISH Makes TV Easy with New Hopper Plus™

I am sure TVs were off. The first couple of days after the install I never saw the screen savers. Just started all of a sudden when I turn off the TVs. Unplugged one of my TVs that has a WJ4 attached and the screen saver went off. I have now turned off both my WJ4s and both of my J4s screen savers settings and pulled the cord re-boot for all of them. I don't need any screen savers to be functional. Will see how goes it.
There is an option in "Developer options" when enabled keeps the screen awake and doesn't let it go off until it's turned off. I have this enabled and never see a screen saver, it also helps with the "black screen" bug.
2022-09-30 18.25.37-1.jpg

There is an option in "Developer options" when enabled keeps the screen awake and doesn't let it go off until it's turned off. I have this enabled and never see a screen saver, it also helps with the "black screen" bug.View attachment 158761
Do you have the screen saver turned off too in the screen savers setting? Thanks for the pic. I will check all my Joeys for your settings when I get back home. Thanks again.

Reactions: Josephinelcajon
There is an option in "Developer options" when enabled keeps the screen awake and doesn't let it go off until it's turned off. I have this enabled and never see a screen saver, it also helps with the "black screen" bug.View attachment 158761
How do you get to the Developer options? I seen it one time but can't find it now. My sometimers is getting close to hafttimers. Hope that new pill comes out soon!

Reactions: Josephinelcajon