Dish NBA HD

here's the schedule

----

heh ;) cause they aren't showing the NBATV games for whatever reason this year :(

This was my e-mail to E* (ceo@dishnetwork.com) last week. I haven't receive a response yet (maybe never?):
I’m a Dish Network Customer that subscribes to the Everything Pack plus the High-Definition (HD) Pack. During last NBA (basketball) season that ended in May 2005, I was able to watch the NBATV games in High Definition on channel 9466 (that’s in addition to the standard definition feed on channel 402).

Since the beginning of the new NBA season (November 2005), none of the NBATV games have been presented in High Definition on channel 9466. Instead only the standard definition channel 402 has been available. Channel 9466 is still listed on the program guide as NBATV-HD; however, nothing is schedule.

I’m aware that the games are available in high definition since the schedule is posted on the official NBA website at http://www.nba.com/schedules/national_tv_schedule/NBATVHighDef

Also, my cable company (Comcast) is offering those games in high definition.

When is DishNetwork planning to present the NBATV games in High Definition?
It sucks that this year NBATV is producing a record number of games in HD, and E* is giving us nothing :mad:

I saw a clip of an NBATV HD game on HDNews tonight and it had a new scoreboard and the INHD logo was part of the scoreboard, so this leads me to believe that either INHD was the only folks to reach a deal or they got an exclusive

I really enjoyed the hd games last year. I was watching the MAVS the other night and the commenter mentioned that the game was being shown on NBA HD. When I have flipped from the regular NBA TV channel to the HD Channel nothing was on.

Let us know if you get a response.

Chad Martin
The Duck Hunters Haven

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)