Plywodstatebum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2004
A Secluded Beach In, Fl.
I only have 1 input on one of the TV's that I have Voom connected
too, Is there anyway I can connect Dish Network to this TV also? I
ordered Dish Network today to get my local channels and the channels
that Voom dosen't carry. Connecting Dish Net to all 4 of my TV's..

I have never heard of an HDTV with only one input, and there's NO point in V* without an HDTV, so I'm going to make the assumption that you only have one HD input.

There are various ways of dealing with this depending on the input type and a few other factors.

Me, I switch my HD & DVD component feeds using my Sony A/V receiver. Convienent and works great - one button switches component video and digital audio. :)

I agree with Simple Simon, I use a Onkyo THX reciever as my control center. I have 3 component HD hookups into my Onkyo and Onkyo handles Output switching to my TV.
Almost all recievers will do this now. Do yourself a favor and go to onecall.com out of Spokane WA. they have the best prices and are very safe and reliable. They sometimes have refurb Plasmas and Receivers at 20-35% off normal prices!

Make sure whatever receiver/switch you use will handle the bandwidth necessary for HDTV. I had a older Yamaha the would do component switching but only had a 30khz bandwidth and I would drop my signal occasionally. I installed an Inday component switch (100khz I think) and don't drop the signal at all now.

Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)