Dish Network 322 with Winegard DS2076

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

1hodgkry

Original poster
Jul 26, 2007
I am looking to hook up a Dish Network 322 to a winegard DS2076 dish, and am in need of an lnb that will work for my situation. I need one that would hit both 110 and 119, and will it work with my receiver. Also, is there any special switches or considerations that would be needed to hook it up? Also, will this work with the dual tuner capabilities of this reciever? Thanks for any help

I'm not sure that that dish will work as well as a Dish500 for 110 and 119. I believe that the LNB mount is designed for a single Dish LNB and if you put a "Y" adaptor on there, the focal length will be too long unless you shorten the arm.

Skew will be another hurdle. I think the Winegard is designed for "0" skew and you'll have to modify either the dish or the mount in order to make it work (properly).

You'll need to have a DPP lnb and a separator for the dual inputs or a DP dual lnb with 2 coax runs to the 322.

I suggest getting a Dish500 with a DPP LNB for 110/119 and a DPP single for the winegard to point at 129 or 61.5 for HD. (isn't the 322 an HD receiver?) It will be a cleaner install than the modified Winegard.

YMMV!!!

Regards, Eric

It looks like you're trying to go with a 30" dish for increased sensitivity.

Good idea but you're going to have a hard time working out two LNBs.

If increasing sensitivity is your objective, just get a pair of everything(including dishes) and aim one at 110 and the other at 119.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)