Dish network LIES to get my money!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Fgsilva

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 10, 2004
Vallejo, CA
I posted previously on dish giving me two months of "free" international channels plus HD Package and voom. Well, it turns out that it was all a LIE. I went to my account online and they were charging for one of the channels plus for the HD package plus access fee (because I don't have the minimum package). When I spoke to the CSR she had told me that everything was free and there was no mention of access fee or any other charge until the two month period had expired. I called and another CSR wouldn't do anything. got transfered to a supervisor and all she did was to take away the fee for the HD package. I had to cancel right away one of the international channels but still will have to pay for the days I used it! So people beware, before you agree to anything make sure it is all in writing (an email or something) because it appears that, if they tell it over the phone they make sure to only write down part of the agreement. I"m going to email the CEO also with the same complaints. Any other place I can write/call about it? It is ridiculous that Dish brags about being "number 1 customer satisfaction"!

You will be hard pressed to get any kind of credit for the channels. Too many people have lied in the past to get free programming so it makes it hard on the honest guy that actually does get cheated or lied to. Try emailing ceo@dishnetwork.com

Thanks. I sent them an email already. And to think I posted here last week praising dish when I thought they were giving me all the free stuff they promised! :eek:

Stargazer said:
You will be hard pressed to get any kind of credit for the channels. Too many people have lied in the past to get free programming so it makes it hard on the honest guy that actually does get cheated or lied to. Try emailing ceo@dishnetwork.com

Sent an email to ceo@dishnetwork.com and got no reply. Sent the email again! Will keep on sending until I hear anything. Is there another email I can send the message also?

Update: No reply. May send a third email (as if anybody here cares anyway with Charlie Chat tonite!!!). Maybe I should try to ask Charlie directly tonite, but since they screen the calls no way they'd show my question!.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)