Dish Network Retailer Chat Recap - September 15th, 2011

DIRT: Get ready to besieged with PMs...
Which is the reason why I didn't mention it in my recap. If it was available to all for free, I would have been sure to mention it, but since its such a small slice of the customers who will actually qualify for it I didn't want to cause a scene.

As well as DISHFamily, but it isn't part of AT120 or AT120+

INSP is part of AT120 and above so not many people with English language packages are missing it.

make up your mind :p
by the way its part of Welcome, Family and the AT packages. It doesnt show in Dish America or the HD only packages (at least per the Dish site)

Which is the reason why I didn't mention it in my recap. If it was available to all for free, I would have been sure to mention it, but since its such a small slice of the customers who will actually qualify for it I didn't want to cause a scene.

Another thing to consider is the $10 fee DVR over $6.... It's only $48 a year, but......

Not soon enough for most. I remember a satellite receiver with built in DVD player that never came out and the wireless keyboard that got best of show that also never came out lol.

"soon my dulcet darling, soon"

922 as a "reward" ?? I hope all of you are ready for sore thumbs ... arrow everywhere ... extra clicks for some things, although I've not read/heard of another rash of hard drive wipes lately... :)

Well, so much for trying! ;)

Sorry Scott. I was wondering why you didn't post the news on the 922, lesson learned. We actually get about the same about the same amount of A cusomters as B customers. I just thought people may like to know that they may have the opportunity to get it for less. Also, even though it is said to be free, the customer still has to pay the technician visit fee.

One thing I have noticed with upgrading customers is that when they are bundled with the phone company they seem to always be a Plan A. Bundling is a huge pain if you ask me though.

Sorry Scott. I was wondering why you didn't post the news on the 922, lesson learned. We actually get about the same about the same amount of A cusomters as B customers. I just thought people may like to know that they may have the opportunity to get it for less. Also, even though it is said to be free, the customer still has to pay the technician visit fee.

One thing I have noticed with upgrading customers is that when they are bundled with the phone company they seem to always be a Plan A. Bundling is a huge pain if you ask me though.

i know we can't be told what our grade is. but, what factors come into play?

First of all, thanks Scott for all of your hard work and dedication. We cannot ever repay all you do for us. However, I am not sure that I understand why you felt you should not report this. Does it matter if it is of interest to 10 or 100,000 people? I come here to find all the information about DISH network. Why are you concerned about causing a scene? Too much work for DISH network customer service? Too many comments in a thread? Just my 2 cents.

Dish doesn't even tell retailers how they determine what plan customers are. Usually has to do with how long you are a customer, how well you pay your bill, what level of programming you are on, and so on. I know that every upgrade I do for a customer that is bundled ends up being a special exception and they all seem to be Plan A's. I think that has more to do with how the bundled system works.

Dish doesn't even tell retailers how they determine what plan customers are. Usually has to do with how long you are a customer, how well you pay your bill, what level of programming you are on, and so on. I know that every upgrade I do for a customer that is bundled ends up being a special exception and they all seem to be Plan A's. I think that has more to do with how the bundled system works.

thanks ;)

i know we can't be told what our grade is. but, what factors come into play?

Basically it is how long you have been a customer and how well you pay your bill on time. Probably a few other factors but those are the main ones.

And you can be told, but we just aren't supposed to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)