Dish Network Retailer Directory

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nanovation

Original poster
Apr 21, 2005
Does anyone know where I can find a directory of Dish Network retailers for my area. I've only found one site so far www.IlovetoSpam.COM and would appreciate any other suggestions you might have.
Regards,
Brendan

i would say google, but you probably already did that. maybe try calling dish network and asking them. they should have a list of all retailers in your area.

You can try this , it looks almost like the link you posted but this is from Dish themself and it shows different retailers when I did a search for my area.

Thanks for the link Tim. I first tried the Dish Web Site but it doesn't provide a web site address on the retailers in the search results. :no So, I don't know how professional the retailers they suggest are. Or if they're even authorized.

I then did a Google search and found the www.ilovetospam.com web site. They claim to have indexed 5,000 retailers across the US, so I guess it's as good as any others out there.

Thanks,
Brendan

RIP OFF!

That site appears to be nothing more than a shill for the crappy rip-off internet outfits like VMC. I tried a dozen zipcodes from across the country, and the same three outfits (and no more) show up.

the dish site is authentic. that site you found is a total scam and is only showing sponsored links.

Nanovation, where are you located. I'm a retailer and do not have a web-site, I prefer local business and free sight surveys. Try the phone book, the retailers will give you the same deal that you can get off of any website.

SPAM pure and simple.

I allerted Dish Network to these guys yesterday after they put out a press release about their "service"

No matter what Zip code you put in you get the same 3 dealers and if you will notice they are all affilliate links.

Nothing but SPAM.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts