Dish Network to Launch New Music Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Dish Network to Launch "YMC" This Summer

SatelliteGuys.US has learned that Dish Network will launch a new Music Channel this summer called "YourMusicChannel" or YMC for short.

This channel is put together via a partnership with Sirius Satellite Radio, Radio Shack and CC Entertainment. The Partnership will be called "World Digital Media Group"

The cornerstone program for the YMC channel is a program called City Sessions, a show shot in High Definition which features unsigned local bands from around the country.

For the full WDMG press release please CLICK HERE.

For More Details of City Sessions please CLICK HERE.

Is this Dish Network and Sirius's answer to DirecTV's and XM's CD-USA? And is CC Entertainment Clear Channel?

Statement:

goaliebob99 said:
Lets hope the content is better than CDUSA

Answer:

Scott Greczkowski said:
The cornerstone program for the YMC channel is a program called City Sessions, a show shot in High Definition which features unsigned local bands from around the country.

At least it will be in HD>>>>

JohnH said:
Appparently the URL you posted leads to a restricted area of the site. :(
LOL.. Helps to be a Supporting Member i guess.. (or maybe even Supporting Founder) :)

But ya.. ------> " :( " ------> so maybe someone can Copy/Paste to us Mere Mortal members.. just THIS particular rumor ;)

We'd greatly appreciate....

StevenD said:
Read the board. There is a rumor that Dish may DROP the channels.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=57274

For what f***** reason would they drop Sirius? I heard Charlie mention on the chat once how the Sirius additions were the most popular addition they've ever made. I listen to them quite a bit, I will give Dish hell if they drop these. The Muzak crap is already blocked out of my guide, so if Sirius is dropped, I will have no music channels anymore. I just don't see Dish doing something this stupid.

Scott Greczkowski said:
If we wanted them posted in the public then we would have posted them in the public. :)

So you don't think us "regular" folks should know that Dish wants to drop 65 channels? Hopefully this came from the same source that told you about Lifetime Real Women.

dougruss said:
GREAT !!! Just what I really wanted to do......Listen to Radio on my TV !! :)

Some of us actually enjoy doing that! Nice to have Sirius all over the house w/o buying a pile of Sirius receiver and paying an extra $7 each per month, on top of the two I have in my vehicles already.

It's like those teasers you see for the 10 o'clock news. Do it every commercial break and it'll be the next to the last story on the programme. Here it's in a member area and just like the story on the news, it'll appear on Google.

Darkman said:
Just let Scott answer for himself ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts