Dish on Demand Freezes up with 622

jcoppola

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Charleston, SC
I noticed this the other day, prior to that everything worked. When I go into Dish on Demand from either the PVR menu or channel 100 I get the "downloading interactive program" then I get to the dish on demand logo and it frezzes and will sit there. The only way to stop it is to power off the unit. Has anyone else notice this? A week ago it was working.

The only change I have made was to connect the ethernet cable anticipating it being active at some point, would this be a cause? Not that I think dish on demand is very compelling I'd like it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Noticed mine started to do that last night. I've made no changes to my system whatsoever. However, I found if I pressed Guide and Cancel a few times, I could get it to come back.

Noticed mine started to do that last night. I've made no changes to my system whatsoever. However, I found if I pressed Guide and Cancel a few times, I could get it to come back.

Mine started doing the same thing yesterday.

I would ahve to join the club as well. no ethernet cable ever attached.

622 Issues

Happened with me on Saturday night as well when I hit the dvr button twice. Did the cancel, menu guide a few times to bring it back. It just locks up. It was fine early last week and prior.

It now works for me. although none of the choices ever seem to be available. But isn't the choice for TV enetertainment new?

I can't se how MPEG 4 encoders would affect the menu choices. am i missing something/

It now works for me. although none of the choices ever seem to be available. But isn't the choice for TV enetertainment new?

I can't se how MPEG 4 encoders would affect the menu choices. am i missing something/

They shouldn't affect anything, just making an observation on the only change made last week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts