Dish Radio

bmuone

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
If Fox pulls the plug and we can not see the last games of the World Series on TV...is there anyway that Dish could put a radio feed into one of the music channels?

They probably would not do it. BUT, since you obviously do have an internet connection, just a suggestion, if you can not receive this in your local area, look for a feed via the internet. :music:

I am truly amazed that ivi is still up and not sued into oblivion. Good solution until they're gone too.

Thanks to internet and illegal websites. we don't need to pay for cable. Let Fox and DISH and Cable vision fight all they want. I am not getting FSN houston anymore since the dispute but I am watching rockets game and lot of other NBA games online for free. I just dropped FSN and went back to Top 120 package. Why pay for it when we can get it free? I watch my local channels on over the air antenna anyway caz picture quality is much better that way.

How many websites FOX can sue and make them shut down? There are thousands of them out there and some of them are even broadcasting from overseas so US rules doesn't apply to them anyway.

The FCC ruled long ago that ALL broadcasts either voice or television or OTHER medium was under the exclusive ownership of the provider. Think of it as the record business, it is up to Fox to seek out violation
and pursue them under the copyright and patent infringement laws.

AM radio at night is pretty bad in my house. Most of our local stations drop their power and there aren't alot of strong signals booming in down here. Maybe the same for the OP.

azgreg has same problem as I do. Radio reception just not what it used to be. In fact the only reason we use a radio is for the alarm. I did not know about the online stuff. Think I better look around. Thanks for suggestions.

Perfect! If I can not find it there I'll give up. Tks. Just hope I don't need it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts