Dish/Sling add 116,000 subs

I told you this before, xFi Advantage with Comcast, I believe $25 a month which includes the modem rental and no data caps, well worth it.

Have Charter now, also no data caps.
The only reason Charter doesn't have caps is that was part of deal they agreed to with the TW merger.They have filed with the FCC to have that part of the agreement lifted 2 years early.Charter claims customers wants caps."Yes please -stab me in the eyeballs!I want that!".Unreal but not surprising.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I actually downgraded our Netflix subscription. Not to save bandwidth, but because my wife and I just cannot tell the difference, even on our 70" UHD TV. This is probably at least partly due to our aging eyes, but UHD in general has been a disappointment to us so far.

For most things I would agree. My Sony 75” TV upscales so well that it is a rare show that having actual 4K is enough better to make a difference. I also downgraded my Netflix sub too,

I told you this before, xFi Advantage with Comcast, I believe $25 a month which includes the modem rental and no data caps, well worth it.

Have Charter now, also no data caps.

I agree - but if you have to pay yet another $25, add that to the price of the TV, and its not penciling out. Iooked hard and heavy at FUBO, it has most of the sports channels, but by the time I added the extra $25 I am paying MORE than what I pay with Comcast for their TV.

I agree - but if you have to pay yet another $25, add that to the price of the TV, and its not penciling out. Iooked hard and heavy at FUBO, it has most of the sports channels, but by the time I added the extra $25 I am paying MORE than what I pay with Comcast for their TV.

Do you rent a modem from them now?

Nope. I did think long and hard about this option, and I still may. We went over in April and May, but did not get charged at the time due to COVID. Since then we've been running close to the new revised 1.2 terrabytes.

If we added FUBO I'd go over for sure. Instead I chose Comcast cable tv over FUBO. In the end with the bundle I spent $157 with taxes, RSN fees, etc. $20 promo for year 1. So then $178. Internet line itself is $90 (maybe I can get it for $80 with a loyalty deal), then add the 200 cost and I will be way over the $157. Even FUBO $90 + $75 + $25 is over, and I only get 1 of the 2 RSNs in my market.

FUBO also no longer carries TBS, which takes out NBA games

I have TV for sports mostly. If I do not get the sports I want then why have TV?

Do you rent a modem from them now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)