Dish to Carry Sleuth Channel

We might get the HD since this may have been part of the Universal deal which brought us Universal HD (so maybe Sleuth HD also in the HD pack), maybe also National Geographic HD as they own that channel also.

sampatterson said:
We might get the HD since this may have been part of the Universal deal which brought us Universal HD (so maybe Sleuth HD also in the HD pack), maybe also National Geographic HD as they own that channel also.

NBCUni owns part of National Geographic Channel. The other significant owner is.....Fox/NewsCorp.

I think you all may be reading a little too much into this. Sleuth is owned by the same people that own and control USA, Bravo, Sci-Fi, Telemundo and NBC O&O locals. I am certain that this was an add-on to that bunch and the price was right so there wasn't much of a fight. I would think we will be getting the SD version.

See ya
Tony

TNGTony said:
I think you all may be reading a little too much into this. Sleuth is owned by the same people that own and control USA, Bravo, Sci-Fi, Telemundo and NBC O&O locals. I am certain that this was an add-on to that bunch and the price was right so there wasn't much of a fight. I would think we will be getting the SD version.
See ya
Tony

Try this one: http://www.c21media.net/news/detail.asp?area=1&article=28365

Sleuth already made the switch 1/1

Remember DirecTV droped Trio, so now they will be bringing it back and dish will be bringing sleuth on new

So the version of the station that DirecTv and Dish Network is getting is the SD and HD versions or only the HD version?

Stargazer said:
So the version of the station that DirecTv and Dish Network is getting is the SD and HD versions or only the HD version?

All I know is what the press articles said. However, it sounds like a package deal that would include both SD and HD.

The contract includes both an SD version and an HD version. However the HD version hasn't launched yet, and D* and E* could still pay for the HD version and not provide it if they don't have room for it.

Sorry to bump an old tread. I remebered reading this here and I just saw a spot on universal for it. Any word when dish will put it on? I hope to get it in hd. Also I wonder what packages it will be in. This is one channel me and my whole family would like. My sons and I love the A-Team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts