Dish Type and LNb

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well, what does the dish look like? Does it say Dish 500 or Dish 1000 or SuperDish on it? If not then it is a Dish 300. As far as the LNB if you have it connected to a receiver, just go to the checkswitch screen (menu 6 1 1) and run the check and it will tell you what you have. If not connected, tell us what it looks like and what it says on it and we'll figure it out for you.

I am looking to update my current satellite system. I currently have 2 receivers a DP 508 and a 301. I have dish 500 and LNB -DP Twin 1. I want to add another receiver and was wondering if it would be a major problem. Will I need a new dish or just a receiver? What would the additional cost be if I choose one of the following receivers:

Dishnetwork is running a promotion I think I can get the 625 for $119 and the other 2 for $99. The price includes installation. I asked about replacing the 301 with the 625 or 322 and they told me I can't use the special to replace an existing receiver.

need more info, like your location. weather u need the 129 or not for your local hd.

here is setup one.

3 du dual. 1 dpp44. ( you will have 1 dish 500, and 1 615)

or you can keep your original dish 500 to feed the 311 reciever.

and install new dish 300 for 615. and dish 500 with dpp twin.

its whole new setup if you live in area where they need the 129. than u are better off getting 1000.2 and dish 300 with 615.

i think i got this right !!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)