Dish VIP 622 HD DVR Issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bikeman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 26, 2005
Gibraltar Michigan
Hi

Does anyone else have this issue--i setup some timer recordings last night, Autotune, and some reason the Satellite didn't tune to those stations, and this mornings DVR recording it showed the timer, but didn't tune to the station/show recording on the screen. Does the Receiver need a reboot?

VIP 622 HD Dvr Issues

Yes i know that, had a timer set on DVD-recorder on TV2, was supposely suppose to autotune, then record what is on with the DVD-Recorders timer, but it didn't auto tune correctly, set it to autotune to Video Justice on Court TV last night for 11:59-1A.m., then a movie this morning at 8A.M.-10A.M., both timers failed, 3rd DVR timer, it showed the timer on bottom, but didn't switch to the station at all, supposely it is recording the same show manually i'm recording on DVD-Recorder at the moment

This DVD-Recorder is a newer one than my old one, old one Timers worked perfectly, does it have anything to do with this dvd-recorder not having a Hard drive built in?

Last edited:
Sorry about previous post, but try to give complete info to avoid confusion. If you leave tv2 turned on and timer is set to fire on tv2, you should be to record to the DVD recorder and if it doesn't work, you still have the dvr to playback later. Not sure why it is not working for the way you described.

Well i think i got it figured out, did a test schedule on Ram this afternoon, and it went to the other channel just fine then, i might've set the timer wrong on the newer DVD-Recorder, or something, i was half asleep when i set it last night, so i guess everything is fine now. Normally when i had the old dvd-recorder i'd schedule recordings to it's hard drive, with this one DVD only i try to schedule for DVD-Ram discs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)