Dish Website

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
I have not seen any posts on it so I will ask:

Has anyone else been having lots of problems logging in to the dish site and once in, getting constant errors. Not time outs, but lots of 403 forbidden and not found pages?

SatinKzo said:

Has anyone else been having lots of problems logging in to the dish site and once in, getting constant errors. Not time outs, but lots of 403 forbidden and not found pages?

I paid my bill on there last night and looked at equipment upgrades. other than the usual slowness had no problems.

question about Sirius on Dish

thinking about getting Sirius for the car (liked what I heard on Dish)... any 'deals' for being a Dish customer?...and will the Sirius channels STAY on Dish, or is it promotional only... any info will be appreciated...

cbstv said:
thinking about getting Sirius for the car (liked what I heard on Dish)... any 'deals' for being a Dish customer?...and will the Sirius channels STAY on Dish, or is it promotional only... any info will be appreciated...

It would probably be best to start your own thread on this as it has nothing to do with my question.

Yes. I get lots errors when logging in. Usually it says something to the effect of "can't login due to technical difficulties."

Barry Erick said:
I was on several times yesterday and last night with no problems. Have you gone to your command prompt and tried tracert www.dishnetwork.com to see if the problem is in the route prior to dish?
That's good for connection timeouts and dropped packets, etc. but won't help with this problem. The 403 forbidden and "technical difficulties" responses are from the server itself so no packets are being dropped/no routes being lost.

TuxCoder said:
That's good for connection timeouts and dropped packets, etc. but won't help with this problem. The 403 forbidden and "technical difficulties" responses are from the server itself so no packets are being dropped/no routes being lost.

You are correct. I called their tech line and it ended up being that they are converting the user database and experienced a problem so many users were experiencing issues. They said that some payments were delayed also, but would not result in late charges. These were both CCAP and manual payments.

I've never experienced any issues when using the Dish Network site. Just fortunate, I guess.

As I think about that, If I'm going to be fortunate, Dish's site would not be my first choice for where I experience good luck. :D

SatinKzo said:

I can log in to "my account" but everytime I try to do something like "manage account" or "edit account" information, it dumps me back out to the log-in screen.

WaltinVt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)