Dish'n It Up ?

jmd102354

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 28, 2005
PA
For the past two weeks in the receiver upgrades section of my E*account on line , I have been offered a 811 lease. I called and requested one. The csr said I was not eligible due to my getting a 811 a few months ago. I asked then why is it being offered to me in MY account? CSR reply "I don't know" I spoke to a supervisor. While he tap danced around my questions, played dumb, and tried to talk DOWN to me, I began to get pissed and ended the conversation. Oh , he did offer to sell me a 811. My question is, is everyone being offered this lease in their accounts ?

Thanks.

I have the same offers on my account but don't qualify because it hasn't been quite a year since my last upgrade. Just dumb advertising.

I just spoke to a csr the other night and she was actualled one for when you want to discontinue the service. She claimed to me that you can go to Radio Shack and request an upgrade in service and get the second 811 that way. She claimed that direct through dish they can not do it. I have not tried yet but hope to go and check this weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)