dishnetwork website just updated

next time, please mention if anything new/important was added...

Curiosity isn't exactly overwhelming to go check it out just yet...

The H said:
Man! that new design is awful... :eek:.

I agree 110%!!! Looks like a 10 year old designed it!!! And the dish logo at the top isn't even rendering correctly (for me at least). It is blurry! :shocked

The E* logo looks OK to me, but the general website 'look and feel' is bad.

Also, it doesn't render very well using the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.

Iceberg said:
ay carumba!

what happened to the easy to navigate site?

The navigation looks the same to me, the just changed the texture.

But OMG SuckfreeTV?

That's bad...

Aye, it sure is red. I'm not thrilled with the new design, but I do like the link to suckfreetv.com...of course, "TV doesn't have to suck" is why I signed up with VOOM DBS. :eek: Hmmm. I wonder if the folks that operate VOOM's website are now running the Dish Network website.

The website is terrible. I have seen high school kids make better looking webpages. It is just a bunch of information thrown on a page, the graphics are all just thrown in with no rhyme or reason. It looks BAD.

For those who are seeing the old logo on the Dish Network webpage, try refreshing your web browser a few times. The page is looking better now, we must have caught them doing the update to the page.

Didn't they do their research about red backgrounds? Don't they know that there are quite a few men who cannot see red? Poor design choice.

I am shocked and appalled at the use of the word "suck" all over Dish's website! What kind of operation are they running there? This is no way to run a wholesome, moral, company! I expect this kind of thing from Air America radio, but not Dish!!

!protest

HokieEngineer said:
I am shocked and appalled at the use of the word "suck" all over Dish's website! What kind of operation are they running there? This is no way to run a wholesome, moral, company! I expect this kind of thing from Air America radio, but not Dish!!

!protest

My morality extends beyond the work suck.

Interesting that they changed their site after so long. Wonder if there are other changes coming?

No cursor when you try to login, obvious navigations links that do not work when you are in the customer care section. You have to go to the home page first? They need to try again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)