DISHPOINTER.COM iPAD2 Giveaway Winners List!

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Thank you to EVERYONE who entered to win an iPad2 from DISHPOINTER.COM!

This was our most successfull contest EVER!

Winners were drawn at random this morning by a random 3rd party who is not a SatelliteGuys member (shame on him!) :)

First Here are the WINNERS of a FREE copy of the DISH POINTER AR PRO software for the iPad / iPad 2 / iPhone. (If you do not have one of these devices and can not use this software PLEASE let us know so we can give it away to someone who can use it.)

The Winners Are...

hemity - tennisnut - BrandonM24 (twitter entry) - rogerpl - jking83075 - jrp - rockymtnhigh (twitter entry) - Andrew0781 - Evanski

Please PM ME to claim your prize! Again if you can't use the prize please let me know so I can select winners who can actually use the software!

And the GRAND PRIZE WINNER of a NEW iPAD 2 and a copy of Dishpointer AR PRO is...

COWPRES

Thank You Again to DISHPOINTER.COM for an AMAZING CONTEST!!

msmith198025

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Thank you to EVERYONE who entered to win an iPad2 from DISHPOINTER.COM!

This was our most successfull contest EVER!

Winners were drawn at random this morning by a random 3rd party who is not a SatelliteGuys member (shame on him!) :)

First Here are the WINNERS of a FREE copy of the DISH POINTER AR PRO software for the iPad / iPad 2 / iPhone. (If you do not have one of these devices and can not use this software PLEASE let us know so we can give it away to someone who can use it.)

The Winners Are...

hemity - tennisnut - BrandonM24 (twitter entry) - rogerpl - jking83075 - jrp - rockymtnhigh (twitter entry) - Andrew0781 - Evanski

Please PM ME to claim your prize! Again if you can't use the prize please let me know so I can select winners who can actually use the software!

And the GRAND PRIZE WINNER of a NEW iPAD 2 and a copy of Dishpointer AR PRO is...

Msmith198025

Thank You Again to DISHPOINTER.COM for an AMAZING CONTEST!!

I fixed it to what you meant to say Scott.

AlanSH

DishPointer.COM Admin
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
Congrats from DishPointer.com to all the winners. Enjoy your new gadget / app.

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
Good thing I didn't promise my wife that iPad2..

Seriously congrats to all that won, and those that didn't win but weren't too bummed out about it.

Ghpr13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 1, 2009
Louisville, KY
Congrats! All winners :hatsoff:...Of course, aren't we all winners just for being a part of this forum?!:angel:
(Shameless way of trying to make my name stand out for the next contest Scoot has!);)

Ghpr13:)

cowpres

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Oct 1, 2008
near San Francisco, CA
Hi folks! cowpres here just to say a big 'Thank you' to Scott for this. I am being honest here when I say I have never won ANYTHING! This is incredible! I'm gonna go and buy a lottery ticket tonight! You never know right? HA! I guess I'm on a roll (of ONE - but hey, you gotta start somewhere right?) HA! But really, these types of things make this board the BEST of 'em all.
Thank you, Thank you - oh, and did I mention: THANK YOU?
Stephen Beale (cowpres)

Anole

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 22, 2005
L.A., Calif.
Thanks to Dishpointer for the nice prize.
Congrats to Cowpres. Enjoy your new toy.
At least it wasn't someone who just joined last week for a chance at the prize! - ;)

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
Congratulations to all the winners! You'll love this app; I know I do!

And enjoy the new iPad 2, Cowpres!

hemity

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Dec 13, 2007
Maricopa, AZ
All I can say is; WOW!!! OMG!!! and DAMN!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you... Thank you for the privilege, it just goes to show you what a few moments of your time can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts