DishPointer Pro giveaway for Android - Ends 09/30

Sponge14

SatelliteGuys Guru
Jan 7, 2008
I just checked out the App in the App store and it looks really cool. If I don't win, next time I put up a Dish I will purchase this App for sure.

blekenbleu

Sep 30, 2010
Lexington, KY
kismet

By some weird coincidence, I was planning to prune back trees tomorrow
in hopes of eliminating occasional drop-outs in DTV reception.
It had not occurred to me that there would be an app for THAT.

AlanSH

DishPointer.COM Admin
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
The contest has ended now and the winners will be announced later by Scott.

If you missed the chance to enter or you are not the lucky winner later, you can get the app at a discount for the next 48hrs over here: Android app released | DishPointer.com

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I will be picking the winners when I get to my office. Thanks everyone for entering...

If you don't win don't forget you can buy a copy of this amazing program for 25% off! :)

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok I have randomly picked the winners...

Congrats to the following folks who have won themselves a copy of DishPointer Pro for the Android platform!

DAK32
Sundude90
ronjohn
Garypen
Jacobm69

I will be PMing all winners their serial numbers shortly. :)

If you didn't win you can still (for a limited time) get the Dishpointer Pro app for 25% off! Visit Satellite Finder / Dish Pointing Calculator with Google Maps | DishPointer.com for more more details!

Thanks to Alan from Dishpointer for making this contest available to us! We are proud to be the official support forum for all Dishpointer products!

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Ok I have randomly picked the winners...

Congrats to the following folks who have won themselves a copy of DishPointer Pro for the Android platform!

DAK32
Sundude90
ronjohn
Garypen
Jacobm69

I will be PMing all winners their serial numbers shortly. :)

If you didn't win you can still (for a limited time) get the Dishpointer Pro app for 25% off! Visit Satellite Finder / Dish Pointing Calculator with Google Maps | DishPointer.com for more more details!

Thanks to Alan from Dishpointer for making this contest available to us! We are proud to be the official support forum for all Dishpointer products!
Hey, don't you need at least 16,000 posts to participate. :p Seriously, congrats to all the winners and thank you to our sponsor. :)

ronjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 17, 2005
Thanks Alan.

I downloaded the app and it looks great. I am going to move my FTA dish later today so it will come in very handy.

Parlyle

Pub Member/Supporter
Supporting Founder
May 16, 2004
West Central Wisconsin
Where is the discount?

Where on the website for the application is the 25% discount? I was looking,but couldn't find anything.
Lyle

AlanSH

DishPointer.COM Admin
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
That was only a limited time offer - gone already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)