Dishpointer Pro

regger

Feb 14, 2011
canada
This app is awesome. I have installed satellite dishes for years but this app really takes all the guess work out of it. And I have to really thank the guys over at technical support. I have had two small problems with this app and within hours of asking for help they came through.
Regger:)

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
I agree very well worth having.

Gladiator

Jul 1, 2012
greece
I heave installed in my Samsung , but i cant see the satellites in monitor, who can helpe me ,and tell me how to setup this??
I mind to look like this

Screenshot_2.png

Thank you

Last edited:

Martin4x4

Jul 5, 2012
Norfolk, England
Gladiator, the picture you have shows the satellite, each red dot is one and the white on black shows it's position and it looks like name (on The iphone you only get the position). What you need to do is go to the list page and uncheck all the ones you DON'T want to see.

Gladiator

Jul 1, 2012
greece
Martin4x4, The picture is'not from my phone but from the internet (you tube), in my phone can't see the the dot's and staellites, in my phone i see only the croos in center but not the satellites

AlanSH

DishPointer.COM Admin
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
Do you get a location fix, i.e. lat and lng values at the bottom? If not, please enable location services from the phone settings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)