Dish's Answer to My Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
Like many of you with 622s, 211s, or 411s are having, im having audio sync problems on the OTA on both my 411 and 622. So about a week ago i called Dish, they told me they know nothing about this and to call back in a week to see if their techs know an answer to this problem. So 9 days later i called back. The AMERICAN csr told me that since when i had the 2 recievers installed the OTA wasnt out of sync that it must be my antenna. So she advised me to get a new antenna and if the problem still isnt solved then i should call back and they will have a tech come out and investigate. What should i do?

Keep letting them know your problem is their problem. It is on their end, not an antenna. Software issue.

Just be firm with them, lie about your signal strength on OTA (or tell them the truth about your signal if it's strong / above 75) most CSRs (india or america) don't know about this issue like we do, and there's not much they can do if they did know about it. For the time being, follow the advice given here and wait for the next software update (hopefully next friday or the friday i'm guessing this after looking at their 622 release history/rate)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts