Dishstore 622 waiting list.

As a followup, if one is not on the waiting list and was to order one now, about how long would it take to receive it? Also, would using the "call me" option over "charge and ship" make a difference in wait time?

I've been on the wait list since January 7 and haven't heard anything yet...

I've ordered a couple of receiver's from DishDepot on waitlist's and I have been e-mailed each time saying the receiver was in and confirming that I wanted it shipped so I didn't see any delay. I responded to the e-mail's within the day I received them.

Jim

I'm not to concerned because I have to do some equipment upgrades and it's too darn cold to do them now. I was trying to determine how long the wait might be based on dates ordered vs. them actually being received.

Judging by reveiws I've read on the 622, Dish may have finally got their act together.

Cliff said:
Thanks Scott for the reply, looks like they're shipping the retailers 5 at a time, which is better than none.:)

Just wish this Artic front would push on through so I can get outside.

When you mentioned the cold weather, I checked your user profile to see where you lived. I noticed we are the same age. It seems like most people that frequent these kind of forums are in the 30's range. Its been in the thirties over here in NJ also.

All of my coax and switches are fine. I have two Dish 500's is looking at 61.5 and the other at 110 &119. All Dish Pro Equipment: two LNB one single and one twin and two cascaded DP34 switches. I have a 921 in the living room where the 622 will go and a 501 and 811 in the bedroom where the 921 will be placed.

I won't need help with the install but can wait. The install date is 2/28.

I purchased all of my previous equipment. I had the two dishes and the LNB's installed professionally. I did the rest including the switches and coax.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm like you I've done all of my installs. First one was c-band dish and the rest have been the small ones. I guess I'm afraid installers won't do it to suit me, too much of a perfectionist. I've always owned my equipment also still have my General Instruments C-Band receiver.

"... Just wish this Artic front would push on through so I can get outside...."

You watch DISH outside? ;)

Actually, it's good to hear they're shipping 5 out to each retailer. I hope that means my guy is getting some Real Soon Now.

navychop said:
"... Just wish this Artic front would push on through so I can get outside...."

You watch DISH outside? ;)

Actually, it's good to hear they're shipping 5 out to each retailer. I hope that means my guy is getting some Real Soon Now.

LMAO, Only when aligning Dish to satellites.

Claude Greiner said:
Well all I can say is that we are slowly getting them in. Shipped out 2 more this morning :)

Thanks for the update Cluade! You've shipped about ten, two of them today, and it is a slow trickle because it is painful to get them from the distributor.

Obviously, we don't want to bug you by calling you every day asking, "are we there yet??". But we still want to know where things stand! Thanks for letting us know.

Keep us posted!

I just received an e-mail from Dishstore confirming that I still wanted the 622 as it was ready to ship. :)

I had pre-ordered this on Jan 7. Just thought I'd update you guys.

Sounds great,

Speaking of DishStore, you might have noticed it is down at the moment, its ISP is having server issues.

DishStore will be back online ASAP. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)