Distant network signal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Tampa is correct.
That paper even stated if Locals are available in his area, than he does not qualify for DNS.

His real local networks will fight tooth and nail against you taking DNS over their own local market.
You will never be granted a waiver.

Are you sure you're looking for the right frequency? WTAE broadcasts from two separate towers. One operates on lower power, but the other is listed as being 12 miles away. Unless you have a major obstruction I don't see how you can't receive it

Are you sure you're looking for the right frequency? WTAE broadcasts from two separate towers. One operates on lower power, but the other is listed as being 12 miles away. Unless you have a major obstruction I don't see how you can't receive it

Not sure about that. My antenna picks up what it can.
Tv fool show wtae as being a 2peak weak signal just like what the antenna sees (or doesn't see).
http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=29&q=id=e6a4913127326e

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

What I don't understand about all of this is this summer when Sunbeam took NBC and CW from Boston (the old channel 7 NBC), I applied for and received NBC DNS. From the time the thought to apply came into my head to the the time they were on TV was less than 20 minutes. I was not the only only who got it. Why not for ABC? The only thing I can can think of would be because NBC knew that NBC Boston was coming and since they own both NBC Boston and NBC 4 NYC they don't care about about an orphan county that is just as close to the edge of NYC as it is to Boston.

Not sure about that. My antenna picks up what it can.
Tv fool show wtae as being a 2peak weak signal just like what the antenna sees (or doesn't see).
http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=29&q=id=e6a4913127326e

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

There are 2 WTAE channels, one is RF 51 and the 2 edge signal for your town. The other is low power RF22 and that one is 12 miles away, near what would appear to be most of the Pittsburgh towers. But I know the mountains of PA prevent things from coming in where they should.

It should be a moot point for him now as Hearst/DirecTV resolved their dispute today. Both channels should be back on now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)