Distributors Notified

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

x1322

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 4, 2005
South Florida
Actual emial to distributors:

***ATTENTION***

VOOM’s HD service will shut down effective April 30, 2005. Discontinue selling VOOM immediately and cancel any scheduled installation appointments.

Commissions and completed installations will continue to be paid in a timely fashion, just as they are currently being paid now.

As soon as it is available, further information will be forthcoming regarding equipment returns.

Customers can expect a pre-paid UPS label to send the receiver back. I don't see Voom paying installers to remove the equipment. If your TV is equipped with an HD Tuner, you'll still receive your local HD channels using the Voom antenna, which won't be returned (I assume).

x1322 said:
Customers can expect a pre-paid UPS label to send the receiver back. I don't see Voom paying installers to remove the equipment. If your TV is equipped with an HD Tuner, you'll still receive your local HD channels using the Voom antenna, which won't be returned (I assume).
Yeah DISH did that for me and i spent a year trying to get back the money they charged me for not returning the equipment, even though UPS tracking had their signature.
They will need to come pick them up, because i'm not dealing with another shipping and receiving fiasco from another incompetent company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)