Dlink router

Status
Not open for further replies.
What model? Have you tried these combos? You can also use the reset switch in the back?

User: Admin
Pswd: blank

User: admin

User: Administrator

User: administrator

I have tried all the Admin and Administrator but did not leave the password blank. I have tried the Admin and Administrator in the password also.

The attachment is like the one's I am having problems with. I cannot get a DW7000 to work with them. I am thinking it may be something to do with the connection type the router is looking for.

Attachments

• 7441501_ra.jpg
    7441501_ra.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 146
The Tate said:
I have tried all the Admin and Administrator but did not leave the password blank. I have tried the Admin and Administrator in the password also.

The attachment is like the one's I am having problems with. I cannot get a DW7000 to work with them. I am thinking it may be something to do with the connection type the router is looking for.

Let me know if you have any questions, or want to tell me how you like it. I have been on the model Shawn listed, the DI-624 for a long while. It has been a work-horse. I also have 2 of the DWL-G820's attached to two of my ReplayTV units.

charper1 said:
Let me know if you have any questions, or want to tell me how you like it. I have been on the model Shawn listed, the DI-624 for a long while. It has been a work-horse. I also have 2 of the DWL-G820's attached to two of my ReplayTV units.

The router was for a customer I installed today. I called him just a moment ago and and got him in the router and his connection was set for PPPoE so I had him change it to Dynamic, saved and reset everything and it is working fine now. From the test I had him do it is not running far off from the hardwire I had him set up with when I left so he was happy. Thanks again.

If he goes to run any DVR, VoIP or the like he will need to learn how to setup a DHCP static IP and range as well as enabling the WEP (a must).

charper1 said:
If he goes to run any DVR, VoIP or the like he will need to learn how to setup a DHCP static IP and range as well as enabling the WEP (a must).

I gave him the address Shawn provided if he wanted to play with it any. I think he is mainly going to use it for browsing. It is also on a Direcway system so he knows if he does any real time apps or VoIP he will have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)