DMSi 15K LNBs.... Any good?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rkrenicki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 11, 2005
I am starting to collect the parts for my big C-Band move..

I picked up some 15K LNBs by DMSI from SGAFTA.com.. They look alot smaller then the original LNB, and the Norsat I picked up..

Are these really any good? Does anyone have any experience with them?

What do you expect me to say :)

Yes they are great for the price!

Shawn.. your post disappeared again.... You seem to have problems responding to my posts :)

I am going to give it a whirl with these.. but I think in the end I am going to pick up some norsats...

I still have a good few months before I can put the dish up, gives me plenty of time to clean up the chapparal quad, and find a scaller ring.

ultatryon said:
Shawn.. your post disappeared again.... You seem to have problems responding to my posts :)
This time it was my doing. Reguardless, the DMS ones are definatley worth checking out. The ASC421 worked great for me but I wanted to go with a C/Ku feedhorn. While I was doing that I decided to go whole hog and get the spendy LNBs.
The ASC211 looks to be pretty close to the 421 specs wise, maybe a hair below it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts