DMX741U to Channel Master 1.8 offset adaptor problem (1 Viewer)

Achebee

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 8, 2009
Honduras
I recently bought the DMX741U along with the offset adaptor kit.. however, the LNB adaptor will not attach to my channel Master composite 1.8M dish.
The Channel Master Dish has it's universal LNB mount that the support arms attach to... the LNB mount is integral with the 3 arms that meet to this point, it does not have a rectangular mounting point as do others that the adaptor kit you sell is made for.
How can I get an adaptor for this antenna???
Or should I pull out the hack saw and super glue, and fit your adaptor on that way???
I was looking through these forums for info on LNB mounts by channel master and can't find what I am looking for.
Thanks in advance from any help I receive on this..HB

Achebee

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 8, 2009
Honduras
Modification photos if possible

Thanks Robbie, I will wait to see if you can round up a photo of the modification..
I have a pretty good idea how to do it, however, there are several ways I am looking at each placing the lnb in a different position, and I am very curious as to which modification will work.
thnaks for your quick reply, HB

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Robby, any thoughts as to possibly developing a feed assembly/junction block for the DMX741U that would work for offset CM dishes?

I'm actually in the process of running some tests now & have been in touch with the engineers to develop it.

I have my hands wrapped around many new projects and new products, some of which you will see released soon. This one is also on the to do list.

This is the first place where I will post as soon as something new is developed so keep tuned :)

ChuckBoozer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 13, 2007
South Carolina
I'm actually in the process of running some tests now & have been in touch with the engineers to develop it.

I have my hands wrapped around many new projects and new products, some of which you will see released soon. This one is also on the to do list.

This is the first place where I will post as soon as something new is developed so keep tuned :)

Any update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts