Do I pay for the 2nd dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

anonimo

Original poster
Oct 11, 2005
On the "free installation" offer, I notice it says it includes one dish. But to get my local channels, I need a second dish. Does this mean I'd have to pay for the 2nd dish? If so, how much?

Most authorized DIRECTV dealers will automatically supply the second dish and special flex-port multi-switch to support a dual dish operation and proper installation.

Where do you plan on ordering your system from?

-Robert

Where I plan on buying it is basially my next question. Is any one of the many places I've come across on the net any better than the others? The offers all sound the same -- free dvr (tivo or the new one???) w/2 yr committment -- but I found one at Rapid Satellite that throws in a free digital camera. Since I still don't have one of those things, I very well may go with that one!

it's not a real digital camera it's a knockoff digital camera/web camera. If you go with rapid satellite go with the home theater system or the $100.

Look in the phone book for a local retailer or dealer, skip the freebies, every retailer or dealer can offer you the same price on packaging, the free camera or DVD player is just away to get you in the door. Besides with the local guys you may actually know your installer. Look on this website for all the horror stories about installation no shows and poor quality. Go for installation and service quality, besides I am sure the local business owners would appreciate the business.

wobbie's suggestion is very good or of course, I would like to recommend my company. We are forum sponsors and give special discounts to SatelliteGuys members. Call us to discuss your system and compare our price and services.

-Robert

Will the new 5 LNB dish eliminate the need for a second dish in markets like Toledo?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts