Do people like DJs on music channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Overall, I think Sirius does it right...I've never minded a little DJ banter between songs, as long as don't talk over all of the lead-in music on a song. (Sirius DJs do have a habit of doing this part too much) The MTV VJs on the big 80's tell some interesting stories.

Basically, I don't mind a bit of talk as long as it ISN'T commercials!!!

there is no doubt about, SIRIUS DOES IT BETTER,when it comes to the way the DJ'S talk on the music channels,they are short and to the point.

I'll say it again... Love the DJ's on Sirius. They do a good job, keep it short and sweet. That would suck totally if they removed them, they help add a little personality to the radio.

I love good DJs. Interesting ones with good info and personality.

If I want nothing but music, I listen to mp3s.

I'll be one of the few to take the opposite stand. I don't care at all for Djs on digital music channels. Dish's proprietary music stations and Music Choice do it right. No talk except on special shows. At least Sirius doesn't seem to (or rarely) use DJ's on the mellower music channels (jazz, new age, chill out, classical etc.), just station IDs. The info is on the screen and I can go online if I want more info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts