Do we know of any famous people with Voom?

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
Just curious I would think many Hollywood directors and producers would be really into HD, as well as some actors/actresses, or some sports people who really would dig seeing themselves in HD.

Do we know if any of them are Voomers? I would just guess, that George Lucas and Spielberg are Voomers (don't know why, just a guess since they are so into good looking crap). Probably Terrell Owens and Keyshawn Johsons the NFL receivers, since they are so into themselves.

I'm guessing a lot of actresses/models have voom so they can watch themselves on full fashion frontal.

All presenters for the Oscars this year got an HDTV and a free Voom subscription as part of the "goodie" basket. They may have given it to friends or family, but they all got one.....

Hollywood directors and producers

Dvlos said:
Just curious I would think many Hollywood directors and producers would be really into HD, as well as some actors/actresses, or some sports people who really would dig seeing themselves in HD.

Do we know if any of them are Voomers? I would just guess, that George Lucas and Spielberg are Voomers (don't know why, just a guess since they are so into good looking crap). Probably Terrell Owens and Keyshawn Johsons the NFL receivers, since they are so into themselves.
Personally I hope they are, but realistically, they probably all have mini theaters to watch their own movies on film in OAR. As well as any other films they might want to watch. They can probably pick up the phone and call any studio and order any film they choose, kind of like we can do with netflix or going to the local DVD rental store.

BobMurdoch said:
All presenters for the Oscars this year got an HDTV and a free Voom subscription as part of the "goodie" basket. They may have given it to friends or family, but they all got one.....
Didn't I mention how I got mine? :D

THey need to find out who's on cribs, give them a subscription, then every bling bling wannabe would want it, just like Playstation in the car, and spinners.

I'm serious.

FredOh said:
THey need to find out who's on cribs, give them a subscription, then every bling bling wannabe would want it, just like Playstation in the car, and spinners.

I'm serious.

That's a good point, next time they go to Missy Elliott's house have her sitting back watching some MonstersHD on Voom... good advertising.

Forgot to mention, it's very likely Don King sits back drinks a Colt 45, and watches some Voom now and again.

I'm sure they do, maybe not in the amounts we're talking about, but watch people on Letterman or whatever they know what's up with current events.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)