do you need to be new cust to get 942

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ediemash

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2005
lakeland,florida
do you have to a new customer in order to lease the 942 at $250.

i call dish sat they told me it would cost $250 for the 942 and $100 for 2nd dish, but i believe since i have some locals on 61.5 that $100 would be waived and this gal says no on that too.

does anyone know if any of that is true and if there are any other hidden costs.

Sadly, existing customers cannot lease the 942 - hopefully this will change soon.

Don't order Voom right away - E* has to give you a dish to receive your locals if they are at 61.5 and you ask for them (this was done for me in January). When Voom became available in May, they were added in just a few minutes and at no extra charge other than the $5/mo.

da Doug

i just called dish again this is because the guys who set us up 7 mo ago claiming they are gonna charge me 290 for disconnection, i called up dish to find out whats up and they told me its very active and asked who the company was i told her vmc sat. while i was on the phone with her asked her about hd receivers she said there are no lease options for the 942 but to buy it out right for 499, i asked her if 921 was cheaper she said 942 is just better all the way around.its pretty bad when csr dont want to talk about the 921 i heard it was buggy, i guess it really has a bad rep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)