Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Went over the other night to the crazy man (good ol Doc Scott), only to see a black screen (???????)

so I did what we preach...delete the channel and rescan. I rescanned the TP and it popped in right away. Noticed the PIDS changed

was 33/34 now is 3601/3604 (video/audio)

Doc is on IA6
V

I have noticed that black screen for a week or two but never gave it much thought. Do hate to admit though that I do watch the good doctor every now and then. :yes

i sat down and watched him for the first time the other night, interesting..........

It threw me for a loop last night, but I finally figured it out. :D

rayydio said:
Do have to admit though that I do watch the good doctor every now and then. :yes

Me too. He can be a tough old guy somedays ... :)

Didn't he check out? :( I know he's been on the 20 years I've had my dish. I watched him age gracefully and now with video tape we might get a chance to watch him get younger. Very unique man.

I saw him on a screen (it was zoomed in close as usual) in what looked like an uplink center that was shown in a History Channel documentary on Howard Hughes. The show was on the features disc of The Aviator. :)

Did the PIDs change again today? I turned it on this morning and had no audio, but didn't have time to figure out before leaving for work.

Oh sweet, I can watch him online:) waiting for my motor from pbs so I can move my dish:)

I just got done watching him give a tongue lashing to some parents and all the ushers. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts