Does anyone have picture of Presidents of USA Helicopter ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean this one??
afone21_l.JPG

The President is transported by Marine Helicopter Squadron One (HMX-1) based out of Quantico VA. Actually, HMX-1 is a Tenant Activity that is hosted by Marine Corps Base Quantico, but they have their secured facilities, command structure, etc. I still possess information about their organizational structure and mission, so I will refer you the Internet and to the USMC.MIL public affairs approved website for additional information.

riffjim4069 said:
The President is transported by Marine Helicopter Squadron One (HMX-1) based out of Quantico VA. Actually, HMX-1 is a Tenant Activity that is hosted by Marine Corps Base Quantico, but they have their secured facilities, command structure, etc. I still possess information about their organizational structure and mission, so I will refer you the Internet and to the USMC.MIL public affairs approved website for additional information.
Sorry for the war attitude. Riffs info is correct and should be able to get you what you need. Again, sorry.--Ray

Well, it is sort of fishy to be asking this. One person complains about it and the Secret Service WILL seek you out. Best to not even talk about this kind of stuff, this administration is nutty...

Purogamer said:
Well, it is sort of fishy to be asking this. One person complains about it and the Secret Service WILL seek you out. Best to not even talk about this kind of stuff, this administration is nutty...

Every admin is should be nutty whether dem or rep when it comes to security .....he is the Pres like him/her or not. The office should be respected.

not ripping u just MO

yeah i know, I deleted the last part of my message about how they never take anything involving security lightly. You can't even joke about doing anything to him...

Purogamer said:

Jesus. It's unbelievable. When I left my native country it left Communism behind which I mostly hated for these kind of things - and now it's the new age of fear, this time in America? This is mind-boggling.

Every admin is should be nutty whether dem or rep when it comes to security .....he is the Pres like him/her or not. The office should be respected.

Two have nothing to do each other. Your first sentence sounds like a slogan from the McCarthy-era.

T2k said:
Jesus. It's unbelievable. When I left my native country it left Communism behind which I mostly hated for these kind of things - and now it's the new age of fear, this time in America? This is mind-boggling.

Two have nothing to do each other. Your first sentence sounds like a slogan from the McCarthy-era.

Especially since you said in another thread that you intended to change our governement and that you dislike our system.:confused: Maybe someone should be investigated.

Madtown HD Junkie said:

not ripping u just MO

Amen

raymo721 said:
Could you answer my question as to why you would want this image??--Ray

Oh yeah, Sat guys.US is a haven forevil-doers. Thanks for protecting us all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)