Does anyone remember???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Does anyone remember on last nights Tech Chat, Echostar president Mark Jackson telling people to email in for a rollout schedule on the new version of Dish Home?

Well I decided to write in and ask about the schedule here is a copy of my email.
Per Mark, I would like to know the new Dish Home Rollout Schedule for the

and 50x series.

Thank you!

And here is the reply I got from "Mark H" froM Dish Network...
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email correspondence. There currently is no set rollout schedule.

Sincerely,

Mark H.

Technical Support

Dish Network

What kind of morons do they have working and running this company?

Scott Greczkowski said:
Does anyone remember on last nights Tech Chat, Echostar president Mark Jackson telling people to email in for a rollout schedule on the new version of Dish Home?

Well I decided to write in and ask about the schedule here is a copy of my email.[/size][/font]

And here is the reply I got from "Mark H" froM Dish Network...[/size]

What kind of morons do they have working and running this company?[/left]
[/font]

Very stupid morons, lol :p

Scott Greczkowski said:

Well I decided to write in and ask about the schedule here is a copy of my email.[/size][/font]

[/font]

BEM's! (Booger Eating Morons :hatsoff: )

Scott Greczkowski said:

[/font]

Why don't you reply with a quote from him (maybe a video clip of him last night) and ask him what the real story is?:wtf:

Scott Greczkowski said:

Yes, I remember, and seem to recall he said it more than once.

Now I wonder if the rollout of L219 for the 921 will come this week as stated by the quite lovely lady!!! I guess I should really wonder more about what will be fixed and what else they will break this time. :cool:

What kind of morons do they have running this company?

The kind of morons that just finished the night shift at the local Taco Bell before heading over to their day job in the Echostar executive suites.

The kind of morons that recently concluded an extended leave of absence to show their support in Santa Maria at the Michael Jackson trial before returning to the Ecostar executive suites.

The kind of morons that just finished a marathon session watching the entire three season DVD collection of Gilligan's Island, which was followed by the complete four seasons of the Dukes of Hazzard, which was followed by Petticoat Junction -- The Ultimate Collection before leaving the Ecostar executive suites for their weekend job of picking up highway trash and discarded buckets of truckers urine.

The kind of morons who apparently only recently discovered that MPEG4 is not name of the latest burger at Jack-in-the-Box.

Any questions???????????

What do I think Charle is doing right now?

Maybe he's at a motel with mirrors on the ceiling and his hand on....

But, seriously, you ask?

Maybe he's at a motel with mirrors on the ceiling and his hand on....

His wife asked him for sex, he's sitting on the side of the bed telling her how good it's going to be someday.

Grandude said:
Now I wonder if the rollout of L219 for the 921 will come this week as stated by the quite lovely lady!!! I guess I should really wonder more about what will be fixed and what else they will break this time. :cool:
My guess is tomorrow Thursday the 11th. It will address local guide issues again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts