Does Chuck have any influence on Charlie?

MNHTUG

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
It would be nice if Chuck could influence Charlie with the premise of more than just Voom exclusives on Dish Network. If Dish were to make TMC-HD, Max-HD and/or Eastern feeds of the HD premiums available on 61.5, I would pay for it. No question.

Sure, many will flame me for the thought of paying more but at this point I don't care. The premium movie channel HD feeds were why we went with Voom. There's space to broadcast them on 61.5, do it and see how many more subscribers you get.

Chuck, Charlie, if your listening put something together. You may not want to hear this but I would much rather see the addition of these channels to the Dish HD line-up than Voom exclusives.

Sure, I signed up for the Voom line-up. At $5 it's a good deal. I'd pay $20 to see TMC-HD, Max-HD, SHO-HD East, HBO-HD East and etc.

Oh I miss the days of Voom. I will now refer to those days as the gravy days of HD. I feel like an HD addict looking for a fix.

chuck might not care that much considering he can get all the east coast feeds of the movie channels from cablevision they already have hbo, sho,max, tmc, and starz hd

MNHTUG said:
It would be nice if Chuck could influence Charlie with the premise of more than just Voom exclusives on Dish Network. If Dish were to make TMC-HD, Max-HD and/or Eastern feeds of the HD premiums available on 61.5, I would pay for it. No question.

Sure, many will flame me for the thought of paying more but at this point I don't care. The premium movie channel HD feeds were why we went with Voom. There's space to broadcast them on 61.5, do it and see how many more subscribers you get.

Chuck, Charlie, if your listening put something together. You may not want to hear this but I would much rather see the addition of these channels to the Dish HD line-up than Voom exclusives.

Sure, I signed up for the Voom line-up. At $5 it's a good deal. I'd pay $20 to see TMC-HD, Max-HD, SHO-HD East, HBO-HD East and etc.

Oh I miss the days of Voom. I will now refer to those days as the gravy days of HD. I feel like an HD addict looking for a fix.

I agree. The premiums were the reason I was a Voomer also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts