Does posting different point of view violate the rules?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dvbclueless

Original poster
Aug 26, 2004
One the mod PM and advise me not to post here. My question is "does posting different point of view violate the rules here? My first post reply to the "pointing the dish up side down", I simply stated that the approach does help if one tries to aim the dish at low elevation angle. Otherwise, the dish will be at a high position which is not good when it rains/snows, defeating the advantage of the off-set dish.
My second post replied to the Toroidal type of dish. The original poster stated the dish only targets to those who plan to get circular signal, which is not true since I have never had any problem getting good locked signal from G11 and T5.
What wrong with my messages? Do they violate the rules here by posting different point of view?
DVBCLUELESS.

You also mentioned HACKING METHODS! And you are trying to rub everyone the wrong way by posting negative comments in every single thread, hope you are having fun tonight!

dvbclueless, your problem is this.
You're a newbie to this forum, you've basically threadcrapped everything you've replied to then expect to get some kind of welcome to the forums.

If you'd made your points in a less defensive manner and contributed to discussion instead of opposing it people wouldn't be jumping all over you.

Go read your posts again and tell me what's constructive about 90% of them.

Just to bad that people always like to hear good thing. My message might sound harsh but I simply stated the fact. Well, I guess I will be banned soon becuase my view is different than yours. About the hacking stuff, I never meant to bring it up here. Just simply state it to prove my point. Since I mention about the name and it violates the rules, and I see other memember mentioned about that name as well like "those dishes are introduced as ".....FTA", and it's OK.
I do hope that the "supper mod" will review all my post and make a right fair decision on wether or not I should be kicked out here.
Regards,
DVBCLUELESS.

PSB said:
You also mentioned HACKING METHODS! And you are trying to rub everyone the wrong way by posting negative comments in every single thread, hope you are having fun tonight!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)