does voom have the discovery channel in HD?

jtfire006

Original poster
Mar 11, 2005
I was looking at the channels and do not see the discovery channel HD anywhere, am i missing it or is it voom does not have it? i see that they have the discovery channel theater but its not the same, i am looking for the one that is on directv with moster garage, american chopper ect....
if they do not have it is it coming soon???
thanks for your help!!!!

thats the theater version(601) which plays the same thing over and over not the original discorvery channel which has different shows daily, voom has the regular discovery channel (602)just not in HD like directv.
look at the programming on each one and you will see what i mean

jtfire006 said:
thats the theater version(601) which plays the same thing over and over not the original discorvery channel which has different shows daily, voom has the regular discovery channel (602)just not in HD like directv.

Your a little confused.. DirecTv and Voom carry the same Discovery Channels and the same Discovery HD Theater. Discovery only has 1 HD channel and that is Discovery HD Theater.

jtfire006 said:

I wish the discovery channel did exist in HD but it doesnt.

sorry guys for the mistake, your right, the programming lineup for both voom and diretv are the same, just confused i guess. thanks for the help though

Just watch HD on Wed. night. That is when both those shows are on if I am not mistaken.

Discovery HD Theater is better cause there are no infomercials on at night. Sunrise Earth is tight :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)