Dog, cat food recalled after pet deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its important for everyone to be prepared!

I have a hydra drill water well drilling machine, by summer I will have a well, even though we have city water. Nice backup, wash cars etc. save bucks on water and sewer:) A buddy of mine replumbed his home city water for drinking well for toilets etc......

now having a supply of food is important, shelf stable stuff for emergencies. food depends on daily deliveries to stores, imagine a run on the grocery stores where all you see are empty shelves. most areas have at best just a few day supply on hand. If people start dying start using your emergency supply. Ideally a month supply of high calorie foods stored in SEPERATE hidden places in your home. that way if bad people try stealing it by say holding a gun to your head, you give them the stash in the garage, that leaves you 2 more in other hiding spots.

One day civil defense will be everyones priority, but only after something terrible occurs:(

if you live in a cold climate a wood stove with firewood could be a lifesaver.

I want to replace our furnace with a direct vent one, then get a woodstove for emergencies

It wouldn't surprise me if the animal rights communist wackos poisoned the pet food because they believe that the animals are better off dead than they would be living with a human.

It wouldn't surprise me if the animal rights communist wackos poisoned the pet food because they believe that the animals are better off dead than they would be living with a human.
Houselog, take your stupid crap to the Pit. This is the Chit Chat forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts