Dolan Easter Dinner

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kentstater72

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 18, 2004
North of Toledo
Ok, we are all waiting for mondays actions, so in the interim I would like to throw out two questions for a light discussion.

What will the Dolans have for Easter Dinner?

Turkey, Ham, Crow, or will some just eat their words?

Question two.

Surely this will become a made for TV movie.
Who should play the characters.

I am thinking Dennis Franz or Patrick Stewart for Charlie.

I vote for Patrick Stewart for Charlie and PeeWee Herman (whatever his real name is) for James. Make it a light comedy like the HBO special "Barbarians at the Gate," the story of the takeover of RJ. Reynolds I think.

riffjim4069 said:
I say the Dolan's will be eating rabbit stew while the VOOM trolling turds will be eating $#!) :shh Anyway, I vote for John Larroquette as James.

Oh thats a good choice.

vurbano said:
Oh thats a good choice.
Hehe, this is vague to me. :)

Which is a good choice: the rabbit stew, the $#!):shh, or John Larroquette as James?

And my casting choices would be Anthony Hopkins as Charles, Brad Pitt as Tom, and Jake Weber as James. :)

TuxCoder, I found Vurbano's reply a bit vague myself. ;)

I agree with your casting choices except, I think Gutter is onto something about PeeWee Herman for the part of James.

I don't know what they'll eat either, but I'm with voomvoom for what I'd enjoy. And if Walter is right...you know I'd definitely like to be there! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)