"Dove" Awards (GMA) will not be shown (Sky Angel Press Release)

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
The 37th annual GMA Music Awards™ show (a.k.a., “the Dove Awards”) that was advertised in the April 2006 Sky Angel E-Newsletter as airing tomorrow night, Saturday, April 15, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on Guardian Television Network/Sky Angel Channel 9707 will not be airing. We hope to make an announcement soon on a possible new date and time the awards show may be airing via Sky Angel. On behalf of Guardian, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Sky Angel

TNGTony said:
The 37th annual GMA Music Awards™ show (a.k.a., “the Dove Awards”) that was advertised in the April 2006 Sky Angel E-Newsletter as airing tomorrow night, Saturday, April 15, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on Guardian Television Network/Sky Angel Channel 9707 will not be airing. We hope to make an announcement soon on a possible new date and time the awards show may be airing via Sky Angel. On behalf of Guardian, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Sky Angel

You know whats funny? It did air locally in Columbus on GTN 51 WSFJ Columbus but sadly it was soo butchered with the tape rewinding and commericals put in places where commericals should not have been that it was totally hard to watch..... So those on Skyangel did not miss much!

--Matt

Last edited:
I am disappointed i really want to see the dove awards this year. What really is sad also there is no other national channels like TBN or PAX network picking it up like in past years. And no Sacramento, CA local channels eithor.

I may have to resort on getting basic cable reinstalled to record off of KGO San Francisco. I have both Directv and Skyangel/Dish Superstations/locals and doesn't look like anything I can get is airing it.

Jim

I got basic cable installed over $25 in fees for the install, my stand alone tivo is listing the dove awards on KGO this weekend the schedule on doveawards.com has it listed on 5/21. Intersting.

I suspended Directv for the summer, and added Dish Network's Family Package to my Dish Network 301 receiver, so now I get Family Package/super stations/skyangel on Dish with stand alone tivo and basic cable for local/semi-local channels.

Jim

narnia777 said:
I am disappointed i really want to see the dove awards this year. What really is sad also there is no other national channels like TBN or PAX network picking it up like in past years. And no Sacramento, CA local channels eithor.

I may have to resort on getting basic cable reinstalled to record off of KGO San Francisco. I have both Directv and Skyangel/Dish Superstations/locals and doesn't look like anything I can get is airing it.

Jim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)