Dow Jumps 400 Points On Credit Market Optimism

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Multichannel News

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 11, 2004
After dropping Friday, Wall Street turned up Monday and cable industry sector stocks went along for the ride, posting solid gains.img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/MultichannelBreakingNews/~4/426855922" height="1" width="1"/

More...

Probably because people have to stay home and do something since they cannot afford to go anywhere to do anything.

I took some comp time from work and took a 4-day weekender to Vegas with some of the co-worker buddies. I didn't have to sell any blood or keep food off the table to go either.

This was our 3rd trip to "somewhere in the good ole USA" and we are planning another for either Thanksgiving or Christmas - New Years.

Probably because people have to stay home and do something since they cannot afford to go anywhere to do anything.

What's amazing is...you watch the news and all you get is gloom and doom..The economy may have slowed down a bit but, go to an IHOP and see if they are hurting for business....go to any restaurant on a Friday or Saturday nite and and tell me you don't have to wait to have dinner. Most people are still employed, getting a paycheck and living their life normally but conservatively. I don't think the world is coming to an end. After all, it's an election year....what do you expect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)