Downgrade fee for metal pkgs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sfollenius

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Is there a downgrade fee to change a Gold Package to Silver? My FSU game is on ESPNU which I currently don't get but may "upgrade my package" for the weekend and then downgrade it. I pay for espn gameplan but doesn't look like its gonna be on there. Anyone know what the fee is? I think I paid like $5 to remove HBO awhile back.

Thanks!

You will incur the $5 charge, plus the $10/mo. price difference prorated for whatever number of days you have the upgrade. Seems like a reasonable price for a game you want to see...

dougruss said:
The only problem I see with that, is if alot Subs do this from Time to Time, then Dish may wise up to it and Tack on another Added Fee and affect us all some how?:rolleyes:
This has been a problem for multi-channel providers since the first addressable IRD's. It's not new and, as Tom indicated, they already feel like they are getting what they need by charging the $5 downgrade fee. Do it as much as you feel you need to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)