Downloading Movies on Xbox Live...

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
I was going through Live last night and I noticed that there was hd movies you could download. I was wondering if anyone else has downloaded and of these. I think this is a good Idea bc some of the movies are exclusive to bluray and I have a HDDVD player. My question is, how much do they cost, how good is the HD picture, and how much space do they take up on your Hard Drive? Thanks.

I don't remember the price exactly. I think it came to the equivalent of about 5 or 6 bucks (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.) The quality is ok...Its not HD DVD quality.

The downside IMO is that you have 10 days to watch it and once you start it you have 24 hours before the license runs out. I watched Superman on there. I DL'd the Departed and forgot and never got to watch it...That sucked.

Not sure I'd do it again how that I've gotten Netflix to get HD DVDs.

yea that does suck, I thought that if you bought it it was yours forever. I guess not.

I have download and watch about 5 XBL HD movies....They are not the same quality as an HD-DVD but they are better than reg DVD. They are your for 14 days until you start watching them...Once you start you have 24hrs to watch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts