DP500 I/I adapter bracket

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 5, 2005
Port St Lucie, FL
Does anyone know where on ebay I can find this DP500 I/I-adapter bracket? That's to modify my V* arm. I've put in a bid for the DP LNB already.

Thanks in advanced

Thanks for bookmarking DishStore.NET,we strive to work hard to bring you the best equipment and prices anywhere. :)

Thanks for shopping DishStore.NET! :D

Chas said:
Does anyone know where on ebay I can find this DP500 I/I-adapter bracket? That's to modify my V* arm. I've put in a bid for the DP LNB already.

Thanks in advanced
Sorry to throw ice water on your plans but the "I" adapter is to replace the "Y" adapter on DISH 500 dishes for use on 61.5 or 148. It will not make your VOOM dish into a "D" tube dish. :)

didnt the voom arm have a square LNB spot? (like DirecTv)

He could use it if he modified the adapter (or shorten the arm)

boba said:
Sorry to throw ice water on your plans but the "I" adapter is to replace the "Y" adapter on DISH 500 dishes for use on 61.5 or 148. It will not make your VOOM dish into a "D" tube dish. :)
Shorten the arm (around 5" IIRC - but take your own measurements).

The idea is to have the LNB face at the same distance from the pan as the original LNB.

When you shorten it up, don't forget to leave enough overlap to hold the I-adapter.

Push it on, drill through the I-adapter's holes and there ya go. :)

what i did was take the polar plate off of an old 300 dish and used the voom reflector

SimpleSimon said:
Shorten the arm (around 5" IIRC - but take your own measurements).

The idea is to have the LNB face at the same distance from the pan as the original LNB.

When you shorten it up, don't forget to leave enough overlap to hold the I-adapter.

Push it on, drill through the I-adapter's holes and there ya go. :)

Thanks SimpleSimon, I understand the 5" but what does the "IIRC" stand for? and have a great 4th July :usa

fishman said:
what i did was take the polar plate off of an old 300 dish and used the voom reflector

Thanks Fishman, but I don't have an old Dish300 handy. Just my voom dish to work with. Happy 4th!! :usa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)