DPH42 now available

MattG@DISH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Hi all! I know that I have gotten many requests in which we could not add a Hopper 3 upgrade to the account because it was flagged as low beam or there was another issue, like needing 118.7. I am now requesting that if this was you and you want me to re-check for you, please PM me with your phone/account number and 4 digit PIN.

Appreciated!
Speedy

Not a bad cost since it costs $50+ just for a DPH LNBF head to change a Winegard Trav'ler to work with a Hopper 3.

AFAIK It's still the same. Up to 2 purchased 211's with Hoppers. Not sure if they allow Wally's with Hoppers yet.

You can have Wallys activated with Hoppers. I have a Wally and a 211K that I had activated previously, before I got a second Hopper 3.
Of course, with the two Hopper 3's I no longer need the Wally/211K setup, and would have to keep two separate dishes anyway. I believe that the DPH42 maxes out at 32 tuners, I "think."

You can have Wallys activated with Hoppers. I have a Wally and a 211K that I had activated previously, before I got a second Hopper 3.
Of course, with the two Hopper 3's I no longer need the Wally/211K setup, and would have to keep two separate dishes anyway. I believe that the DPH42 maxes out at 32 tuners, I "think."

Wouldn’t it be 64 because it supports 2 H3?

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts