Drake 1550

Status
Please reply by conversation.

taelon721

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
I have a Pansat 2700, but looking for a C-Band receiver to connect with it to use a C-band dish. Someone had a Drake 1550 for sell. What is it? Is it Analog C-Band, or what? I am trying to be able to cover C-band Analog/Digital and Ku with my setup. I know I have to get the right LNB for the dish.

Also, is there a really good site that has all of the stats on receivers, so I don't have to ask in the forums? I tried googling for the Drake 1550, which I am usually good at, but couldn't find a thing.

Thanks for your help... as usually.... as I know in this forum... there is always help on the way. If no one else knows Iceberg or PSB is usually there with all the answers. :bow Sometimes I wonder if they created FTA. :D

PSB said:
This is all I could find............
This looks like its just a video modulator!
[/URL]

As usual, very very quick response!:D I have never used Aolsearch, and it definitely has good search techniques. Thanks for the idea.

I just hope I can learn enough in the near future, so I can help others too.

Look at my web site, there are some new Legacy aka Drake 1524 receivers listed. It has been a few years since Drake made a residentail receiver, but the were always top notch.

Tom

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts